Thanks to the YLF blog, I can easily see what I was wearing one year ago, and see where my style has evolved. I was hoping to draw on the collective YLF wisdom to help answer the questions:
- What has changed for the better?
- What are the still relevant themes?
- Where am I heading?
- Changes for the better - I appreciate the longer hemlines, and also the more tailored toppers. I also like thicker belts these days, and defining more of a waist has been important. I think better quality also shines through for my more recent attire.
- I still see some common themes - fit and flare being predominant, as well are toppers, and interesting necklaces. The Kate Spade influence had already been starting. I also love belts, tights and boots. And pony-tails.
- I think more grown-up patterns are needed with the fit-and-flare. I like the idea of solid skirts and more patterned tops (3) but hopefully, I can get more creative than that. I also like more grown-up glasses... and leather belts.