I was inspired by Mo's post to dig through my StyleBook and put together all the things that I have been wearing and will plan to be wearing for the upcoming Summer season ... and I have found a few interesting holes!
Blazers - 4
Jackets - 1
Tops - 10
Skirts - 13
Dresses - 12
Pumps - 4
Flats - 2
I didn't include things that are in the Holding Zone - or things that I haven't worn yet this season.
Wardrobe Holes (To Buy)
1. Sandals. Why don't have I sandals?
2. Tops with Colour +/- sleeves.
3. Pumps with Colour!
4. Button up top? Maybe? LE GASP. BUTTONS.
5. Well fitting black blazer!
Not Really Holes
1. I always think I don't have enough tops; although this isn't the case.
2. Not very many chances to wear necklaces due to work :( *le sigh*
3. My skirt needs will be fulfilled once a few of these items work their way through the postal system to me :) I also have a few swap outs that are planned - once the replacement comes, the original item will retire.
Are there any other glaring holes or fun things I should try to invest in finding?