Went with one of my utterly fab and fashionable friends, and we had a blast! Some items were a disappointment - such as the lusted after horizontal stripe skirt that looks FABULOUS on everyone looked TERRIBLE on me. Even the SA was speechless how terrible it was (very high waist, so I guess I"m short waisted? Because it came under my boobs and it was so terrible!)
Anywhoo, made a good dent in my wallet!
Also, their "small" belts are quite big - some of them (despite their cuteness) were no-goes because they'd just fall off my middle!
Unfortunately, my size was sold out of a lot of things, but that's why there's online ordering, right? Also, love that I can make returns, unlike a lot of online purchases :)
1. Songbird Dress: $37
2. Dots and Dahlias Chambray Top: $39
3. Belt: $19
4. Belt: $29
5. Afternoon Safari Pencil Skirt: $59
6. Winter Blossoms Bib Necklace: $39
7. Fetch and Frolic Dress: $79 - one left; size 6, grabbed anyway. :p
8. Atmospheric Hoops: $19
9. Ruled Pointe Tank: $39
10. Cheeka Pencil Skirt: $39
11. Path of Flight Earrings: $19
12. Islington Pencil Dress: $79
13. Gazette Corset Belt: $39
14. Ginger Gold Blouse: $49 (bah, now $29; not in my size)
15. Tassel Sash Belt: $29
16. Minerve Swing Dress: $39
17. Minerve Swing Dress: $39
18. Dual Foundation Pencil Skirt: $29
If everything works out, it looks like I'm done shopping for awhile :) Also, it was hard to resist "deals" - but I think I stayed pretty true to my aesthetic, while wanting to experiment with a few things - chambray!