Oh dear! I cleaned up my storage bin and found out that there were a few bins marked "WINTER CLOTHES" that I hadn't unpacked yet! I was delighted to find my long-lost boots, and a bunch of clothes that I thought I had donated but was SO glad that I didn't!
"DO NOT THROW OUT. GOOD CLOTHES." I thought that this box would have the best goodies in it, because I had labelled it as 'good stuff' - but man, what was I thinking?! This stuff is totally not my style anymore - the skirts are way too short and way too twirly (and coming from me, they are VERY twirly). Some of the stuff was ridiculously finicky to put on, and looked terrible once on. This box is all donations. And there are yucky pants in this box. Seriously yucky pants.
"FOR DONATION." Somehow, this box came with me too, so I decided to root through it. Would you believe this box had THE BEST stuff? Tailored pencil skirts, for the win! Tailored A-line skirts. Yay! I can't believe this was so NOT my style only 6 months ago, and right now it totally is!!! Good thing my mom doesn't believe in donation and sent this box along.
Out of two large rubbermaid containers, I have retrieved:
1) Tailored A-line skirt - black
2) Tailored Flare skirt - black
3) Tailored Flare skirt - grey
4) Floral pencil skirt - will try to work this into the summer stuff
5) Fossil leather boots - black
6) Brown leather booties - Forever21
7) Brown leather booties - Aldo
8) Tailored sheath dress - Suzy Shier
9) Tailored sheath dress - Suzy Shier (needs cleaning. REALLY BAD.)
10) Tuxedo blazer - Rickis
Not bad for sorting out some boxes, eh?