I think I've realized why I don't like pants (again) - I've tried on about 50-75 pairs of dress pants in different stores; various cuts, sizes (00 to 8) and materials.
In general, they all have something wrong with them.
1. The dreaded crotch clumping
2. Too tight in the thighs
3. Material too itchy
4. Material too shiny
5. Pockets too pokey
6. Wrinkling over thighs
7. Wrinkling on side of thighs
8. Crotch clump when sitting
9. Wrinkling on thighs when sitting
10. Too short
11. Too long - if this was the ONLY problem, then I can get them hemmed, but it's not
That's it. No pants.
I don't know how you ladies do it.